A tarpaulin or tarp, is a large sheet of strong, flexible, water-resistant or waterproof material, often cloth such as canvas or polyester coated with urethane, or made of plastics such as polyethylene.
PE Tarpaulins are made of High Quality PE Fabric. Water proof, stabilized against ultraviolet rays & excess heat for long outdoor exposure.
Laminated Woven cloth of polyethylene & P.V.C. coated woven fabric of Nylon.
- Heavy duty, Rust resistant gromets on sides and corners.
- Rope reinforced edges.
- Tear Proof – Shrink Proof – Rot Proof.
- All Weather resistant, U.V. Treated
- Flame Retardant
- Easy to Clean and use.
- Our products conforms to ASTM, MSF and ISI standards.
- Tarpaulins are available in the range – 80 gsm, 90 gsm, 100 gsm, 120 gsm, 140 gsm, 150 gsm, 170 gsm, 180 gsm, 200 gsm and 225 gsm.
USES OF TARPAULINS
- Covers – To Protect Boats, Automotive, Swimming Pools, Snowmobiles, Machinery, Construction sites, Transportation, Lumber.
- Grain – Build Temporary Storage.
- Camping – Tents, Ground Sheets.
- Recreation – Picnic Mats, Beach Mats, Privacy Walls, Wind Protection and Many other household uses.
- Transportation – Cover for Road Transportation, Rail Transportation etc.
- Fumigations Cover
- Construction Site
- Wind Break for Poultry farms
- Utility cover for anything you want like Chair Cover
- Ground Sheet for Recreation
- Canal Ling
- Making Tents of any type for Recreation, Temporary Shelter etc.
- Automotive Covers