FIBC/ JUMBO BAGS
Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers (FIBC) are widely used for storage, transportation and handling of powder, flake or granular materials. Typically they are constructed from woven polypropylene (PP) fabric in the form of cubic bags. The fabric used may be a single layer, with extra loose liner, or laminated. The UV treated PP is a good electrical insulator.
FIBCs, also called big bags, bulk bags or jumbo bags, FIBCs have a very low packaging weight and are safe to use and available in various different forms. In 90 percent of cases, we custom make the FIBC for our customers. In doing so, we take into account the filling and discharging conditions, the hydroscopic properties and the density of the product being packaged.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF JUMBO BAGS MADE BY US.
- Circular Type with Cross Corner / Corner Loops
- U-panel / 4 Panel Bags
- Baffle Bag
- Conical Top / Bottom Bag
- 4 loop bag
- UN bags
FEATURES OF JUMBO BAGS MADE BY US.
- Safe Working Load (SWL): 500 kilograms. to 2500 kilograms
- Size: As per customer requirements
- Safety Factor: 5:1 or 6:1 as per customer requirements
- Material: PP UV stabilized
- PE Liner: 40-100 Micron thickness
- Quality: All our bags are made as per industry standard
THE ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE:
- An FIBC can carry up to a thousand times its own weight
- You will save on warehousing. Empty FIBCs take up very little space.
- By printing on the bags, you can use them as mobile billboards and mention essential product information
- Excellent possibilities for minimizing your waste flows (packaging weight per transported ton).
- Good recycling and reconditioning possibilities
- FIBCs can be delivered tailor made and can be customized to your manufacturing process and that of your clients.